Friday, December 11, 2009

Thought vomit

Hello first time visitors. My name is Josh Miller and I am here to share with you throughout this journey. What exactly is this journey you are asking, well I am not quite sure either. I have been reading a few peoples blogs lately and have decided to start my own.

Blogs have always been something that has kind of intrigued me. I never thought I had enough interesting "stuff" to write about but here goes nothing...

I recently (August 26) started working at a church as the Junior High Ministry Coordinator. I am 23 and graduated from college last May. You could say I am fresh. As I have been working here there have been a lot of new ideas that I have come across, the working Holy Spirit, the interworkings of a church, being inside a Lutheran church, along with a few more that are not to be named. I think a lot of what will be written about is going to be based on things of that nature. Me processing those ideas, trying to figure out where I belong in the scheme of things as this church figures out where it is heading.

As I sit back and read what I have written I realize it is not thought out very well, it is thrown together, and kind of random. Hence the title. Hopefully my writing skills will be honed as this blog finds its identity.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment